Saturday 16 June 2012

Happy Month of June ( a little late aren't I)

Hello Friendly Crafters:

I have 5 or 6 cards I'd like to share with you - two of them are Cuttlebug Challenges and the other four are Crafts-U-Print (CUP) cards.  Hope you enjoy them and Happy Crafting.

This card is a beautiful craft sheet that I purchased from
CUP and it was designed by Ann-marie Vaux.  I used a metallic
white for the base which I ran through my CB, cut out and assembled
the 3d parts, added white stick-on pearls and last but not least,
a sparkle rope bow.  My favourite colour of course....."Blue".

Now, wouldn't this bright and cheerful card make anyone
feel better?.....love it!  This is also a CUP card and was
designed by Eva Cano.  The card is pyramid style (but
fery different) and I like it.  I sewed real buttons on in 3
of the corners with criss-cross red stitches.

This birthday card is a tri-fold and has the flowers
built up with foam pads......also a CUP card and designed by
Anna Babajanyan.  I added yellow pearls to the center
of each flower and green strip and yellow strip of ribbon down
the polka dot strip on the right.

Oh how I looooove this card, so much, that I am
going to keep it.  This is a CUP card that was designed
by Tina Fitch.  She usually just designs cutting files but
very kindly turned this into a PDF format so that us
crafters that don't know how to
use cutting files, can still make the card.  The most difficult part I found,
was cutting the word Birthday out (3 layers)...isn't he a cutie?

This little card, I made for a Cuttlebug Challenge on
PCP - I used the Owl Embossing Folder on
Core-Cardstock and sanded it to bring the owl
to life.  Then I added googley eyes and a
computer generated sentiment.  We were to
make a "male" card.

My Thank you card is also a Cuttlebug Challenge.  We
are to cut most things with CB Dies and use Embossing
folders in our cuttlebug.  Everything was done on
my Cuttlebug except for the leaves.  I had those
left over and thought they would fill in the gaps on
the card.  We were to have flowers and make the
card with the Cuttlebug.

No comments:

Post a Comment