Friday 29 June 2012

Happy End of June

My word, the summer is flying right on by, before we know it, we will be out Chirstmas shopping (lol).  Well, I do have a good start on Christmas cards so I feel pretty good about that.  I would like to show you a few cards I have made lately......hope you like them and "Happy Crafting".
This lovely white rose is from CUP and it is a 3d sheet.  I backed it up on
the brown and a very thin edge of light beige for the base.  I have added
brown pearls along the ribbon and a touch of glitter on the rose.  This
sheet was designed by Diane Furniss on the CUP Site.

I printed this card out on photo paper, the background is
from CUP and was designed by Sandra Carlse and
the rose is also from CUP and designed by Crafty Bob!
The rose is raised with pop dots, I added a Cricut HB Sentiment
and a bit of bling for embellies.

I made this whimsical turtle into a Get Well type card.
I built his face and feet up, added come decorative corners
with pearls and put some clouds overhead.  I generated the
sentiment on my computer.  This cute turtle is a CUP sheet and
was designed by Janette Padley.

This is one of my favourite cards I made lately and was
purchase from CUP as well.  The frame is one I had filed
under "Hugware" and the beautiful flowers is a CUP sheet
designed by Crafty Bob.  I added pearls and built up
the flowers and outer leaf (right) with pop dots.  It really
is elegant in the real......printed on photo paper.

This was a Cuttlebug Challenge on PCP this week - we had to
use something that flies.  I stamped the bee & ladybug, coloured
them and added a flower & pearl to them  The butterflies were
punched with a MS punch (backed up with black) and I added
a couple pearls to them as well.  I did run the DP through my
Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots EF.  Lastly, I added the yellow/white
polka-dot ribbon.  It was a fun card to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment