Sunday 30 December 2012

Hope Your Christmas was a Merry One!

Our family had a wonderful Christmas and hope all of you folk did as well.  We did not have a white Christmas, but that's okay as we had to travel to our daughter's for Christmas dinner.  We have since been bombarded with a good snow-fall.

I thought I would share 2-3 cards with you that I made for Christmas.....CUP cards of course.


The top two cards were designed by Sandie Burchell (designer at CUP) and are
called a "Christmas Picture Pop-Out, 3D Small Square" and come in
the form of a kit.  The instructions are very clear and really make up for
a lovely Christmas Card.  I added red gems for the holly and red gems
for decorations on the tree.  The snowman is an extra I added just to
give it a bit of a whimsical look.


Isn't this just the cutest Santa?  I had fun making this one!
Santa was designed by Mary Jane Harris at CUP.  I added white
sparkly snow on his hat/suit white parts and gold glitter to
his belt buckle.  I then added curly white hair for Santa's
beard.  Lastly, I added 3 gems to the holly on Santa's hat.
You can flip just his face/beard up and it says underneath
"You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why....
Santa Claus is Coming to Town"

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer - Thank you so much for your nice comment. Hope you had a nice Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilary: Thanks for taking the time to look at my cards and leaving a lovely comment. I notice you are now a follower too, thanks for that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Santa , I know its late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The two Merry Christmas cards are beautiful, Marion they really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete