Sunday 4 November 2012

Happy November Crafters

My word, I totally missed "October" with posting on my blog.......too busy making Christmas Cards, I guess.  I have two great kits I made for our daughter's birthday and our son-in-law's birthday this month.  They were such fun to make and are both CUP cards.

This first card, is of course, for our son-in-law, who is an
avid golfer.  The type of card is an easel card and decoupaged on
the front.  It folds right down flat so as to put in an envelope as well.
The designer of this fun golf card is "Julene Harris" on the CUP Site.
I have lined the back of the card with the green background and
raised the 3d cut-outs on the front with foam pads.  I chose to
put the verse on the bottom side.


This is also a fun card to make - lots of little bits
and pieces.  Our daughter has a black piano that looks
just like this so, I was so excited when I saw
this kit on the CUP site.  On the left of the piano, was a
candelabra, but I replaced it with a bust of Beethoven.  She has
one of these on her piano and Beethoven is her favourite composer.
This card is called a "Piano Concertina 3D Shelf Card Kit".  The
accordion folds on the sides hold it open so it will stand but,
you can press it flat to mail as well.  This beautiful kit was
designed by "Sandie Burchell" on the CUP site.  I have put
the verse on the back of this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment