Tuesday 21 August 2012

Where Has The Summer Gone?

Well, Crafters, can you believe school starts back in a couple weeks?  I hope you all have been enjoying the summer (it's been a "HOT" one here) and now we have the beautiful Fall to look forward to.

I have a few more cards to share with you - hope you like them - "Happy Crafting"!

The above project was a Cuttlebug Challenge and we had
to take the plastic cover off of a day calendar and personalize the
outside.  I have made this one for myself  and the following
items were used to make it.
- the "M" (my first initial) was cut on the Cuttlebug
- black & white check design paper
- wide red rick-rack
-Prima flowers and button in center
- black cardstock which I ran through my CB with Divine Swirls folder.

This cute little card is a CUP sheet designed by
Sharon Poore.  I decided to print the graphic out
3 times and raised the little girl, box, pups and the
word "Friends" with pop dots.  I added footprints
in the bottom corners and a silhouette of dogs
across the middle - I made this cute graphic into
an easel card.  The puppies noses each have a black
pearl on them.

This lady's name is Camelia  - isn't she beautiful?
I decided to do some wall papering and hang a picture on
the wall so Camelia could pose for me to take her
picture (lol)  I have added Victorian Corners and a few
diamond gems on her dress and one in her hair.  I did print
this lovely lady out twice so I could 3d her with foam pads.
This lovely CUP craft sheet was designed by

Christmas will be here before you know it so why not
get started on your Christmas Cards.  This little gem is a CUP
design made by Nick Bowley.  I backed the main graphic with
green, then white (run through CB with Swiss Dots) and
base is green.  I then cut out all of the 3d pieces and raised
with foam pads.  For embellies, I added red gems on the holly
and the snowman and also added sparkle snow on the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment