Monday 27 February 2012

Latest Cards

Hello Crafters - It's a beautiful day here and the sun is shining - a bit cool but NO snow!  I thought I would show you my latest cards I've made from CUP and also a "sketch" challenge as well as a Cuttlebug Challenge.  Hope you like them.
I found this frame & Snoopy Characters ....and also the Baseball
diamond - laminated the frame & large snoopy and placed the
others on the diamond - our granddaughter is into baseball!

Our Step-granddaughter is getting married and this is
the card I made for them.....It is made from a sheet
I bought on CUP.

....another cute CUP sheet for our daughter and son-in-law's
anniversary coming up.

This Valentine was made for a Cuttlebug
Challenge and we had to used several dies as
well as sponge a colour on one of them.

The above card was for a Sketch Challenge - I decided
to make it musical - used my CB music folder for the
background - music DP, edged in black scallops.
I added a prima flower for an embellie.

Isn't this the cutest Valentine - it is built up
in pyramid style and again, the sheet is
from CUP .  Eva Cano designed this
sheet if you would like to make it for your
"honey" next year.

3 comments:

  1. Marion I love the fish card so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion the music sheet is another favorite! But all your cards are nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards and a great finish as always Marion. All the recipients will be very lucky!
    xx

    ReplyDelete