Saturday 17 September 2011

A Few Cards to Share With You

These are all CUP cards I have made recently.......1) Thinking of you, the butterfly is popped with sticky pads and I added rhinestones for a little glitter. 2) Happy Birthday Corvette, this happens to be my favourite car in my younger years (lol) and the balloons, champagne bottle & front chrome are raised with sticky pads.  I added some glitter here and there to give it some sparkle.  3) Happy Birthday Butterflies - this one is so pretty in the real.  The background and the butterflies are sheets from CUP and I added rhinestones to give it some sparkle.  The sentiment was cut on my Cricut.....and both butterflies are raised with sticky pads.  4) Good Luck - I love how this made up and is so cute!  The sentiment, clover and little bee are all raised with sticky pads.  I added a little sparkle to the bee's wings and 3 green stick-on pearls.  Hope you like them - they were fun to make.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Marion I'm glad to see you Blogging again, I love your cards you make stamping look so easy and when I try it seems so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion, lovely cards. You always do a great job!
    Eva xx

    ReplyDelete